Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2003, 11:13 PM   #11
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

Revenge for the Americans

JD-- first off, let it go. If someone doesn't understand the Electoral College's part in election, don't explain it. Let them think what they want. I mean, even if Gore "won" (am I the only one who remembers the pregnant chads?) he wasn't elected.

FF, that statement was funny in my opinion, because that's coming from...well...Canada.

Reasons why canada sucks:

1) Their main exports are ice, maple syrup, and ridiculous accents.
2) L.A. high schoolers are more heavily armed than their army.
3) They have a marijuana leaf on their flag, but don't even have the right climate to grow it!
4) Their army is a bunch of goofy looking "mounties" on horseback.
5) They gained their independence the wussy way: by sucking up to Britain. We did it the right way: through a long, bloody war.
6) Their currency resembles Monopoly money.
7) They say "eh" and "aboot" and claim they're words!
8) It's too far north for Mexicans and Cubans to sneak into.
9) They think they're better than everybody else just because they have Eskimos, glaciers, and polar bears.
10) It's full of leftover draft dodgers from the Vietnam War.
11) Cannucks wear those silly hats with the flaps, you know what we're talking about!
12) They still brag about holding off the American army in the war of 1812.
13) They can't even kick the lousy French off their land.
14) They're "kind and peace loving."
15) Their army prefers horses instead of tanks
16) They think it's a real country!
17) They brag about winning hockey in the Olympics about a million years ago
18) This is the most retarded and shameful part of Canada by far. First, they actually think they can play something besides hockey. Second, they actually think people like it. Look at this crap! Their league slogan is "Radically Canadian!" This is a slogan that could only have been thought up by some damn Canadian. Some damn Canadian woman, probably. Then these stupid canucks actually think that they have legends in their football league as well. How can you be a legend when you're playing a pseudo-football game filled with French-Canadian hosers?? Celine Dion is French-Canadian! And even she knows the CFL sucks! Also, I'm glad they finally have a Canadian Football League credit card. What a joke.
19) If Celine Dion's music is heaven, I pray I'll never see what hell is like. About the only good thing about this woman (if you can call her that) is that she tries to cover up her Canadian heritage by hyphenating it with another country. Unfortunately, this other country is France. Seeing that French-Canadians are even worse than Canadians, I see it as even more reason to wish for her death. I'm not going to give a brief biography of her like I did for the rest of these friggin' canucks. She's already told her life story to VH1 so many times that even they are asking her to stop calling. She's on every single show they produce, whether it makes sense or not, so if you can't find her on a repeat somewhere, the apocolypse is nipping very closely on our heels.

I don't agree with anything, just found it amusing.

Also,
Everybody is so busy bashing America that we all seem to have forgotten how much Canada sucks. Here are a few reasons why we should bash Canada instead:

Language:
Ever been to Quebec? Everything is in French and English. Is this some attempt to be arrogant? Make up your mind, or better yet, just put a damn picture of a man or woman on the bathroom doors instead of labels in 2 different languages, It doesn’t take an idiot to figure it out. Oh yeah, "about" is an adverb, "a boot" is something you wear on your feet.

Spelling:
What the hell is up with words like colour, metre, theatre, and my favorite: Hallowe’en. Once again, they’re so arrogant that they need to randomly add an apostrophe to things.

Food:
In America we have a side dish called Kraft macaroni and cheese. Canada, however has Kraft Dinner. Does their economy suck so bad that families are forced to eat a $1.49 box of mac and cheese as an entire meal? (oh wait, nevermind the economy DOES suck that bad)

Oh yeah, and who the hell drinks milk out of bag? Not only that, but when they buy the bag, they go home and put it in a pitcher, why not just buy the damn carton?

Last edited by wahine : 06-17-2003 at 11:17 PM.
wahine is offline   Reply With Quote