Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2003, 08:09 AM   #11
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby-K
Ye know, if you're in a bad mood or whatever don't take it out on me.
I'm not in bad mood. But where did I say you? If you thnk I meant you - then either you think your guilty of it. Whatever the case may be as to why you would think you were included is your deal.

Quote:

I was also not referring to your e-mail, but to the comments here (this is gonna go around in circles which I just do not care to do).
Which case I still did not say anything in regards to your pride in South Africa.
Quote:

Oh & I didn't mean to imply that you asked about SA for any other reason that interest.
Okay - just wanted to make sure.
Quote:

No - it's what YOU'RE about, last time I checked the US was a country not a single man in New Jersey.
Yeah - and is someone from South Africa or anywhere else outside of the US in any position to say whether it's not? I agree that that is not what the whole country thinks of - but it is what the ORIGINAL 13 states think of primarily -especially in the northeast. We have reenectments and celebrations dealing with the Revolution all year. Washington spent more than 50% of his time in New Jersey - so there is a lot more patriotism here because of the Revolution.
Quote:

You said "concern themselves with their own countries" does America own Iraq now?
No- but the middle east needs to be dealt with - just like Germany needed to be dealt with during World War II (well not exactly the same), but a hard stand has to be taken. The world may not like it - but the world dragged it's feet on many many items that festored and grew until the problem became so large that millions and millions of civilians died as well as years of military action. If something isn't done - then terrorism in the Middle East will continue to grow and their anger will contiunue to be misplaced toward the west.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote