Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2003, 03:33 AM   #11
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

The cave ran deeper and deeper into the rocky mountain. The stench strengthened, the heat boiled up and the air thickened.

"What is this place?" Telnafaug managed to whisper. "The cave of a fell beast!" Seth said, licking his mouth at the thought of it. "Ahh, you really need medical help!" Telnafaug looked about him. "Where is a cleric when you need one?!".

Suddenly the rocks dissapeared beyond sight on eather side, and the ceiling towered above them into the looming darkness. The blackness of this place seemed to put a cape upon every lightsource. The victorious obscurity did indeed warn of some terrible, fell beast.

Everybody stopped, all except Seth, who keeped on going, oblivious to the halt of the others. They knew if they yelled to him, the fell beast would know their presence and position, if the beast didn't already know...

OOC: Not trying to make you stupid there Seth (The last sane person). But the way you've played your character, my impression is that he is slightly mad. I guess he'll be the first one to achieve eye contact with this fell beast, though I know not. Perhaps the monster don't see you, but rather our group and you have to save us from our doom. Eather way I care not. I am just riding the storm

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 06-07-2003 at 03:42 AM.
Arat-Falathion is offline   Reply With Quote