Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2003, 09:32 PM   #11
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Well Sicirius. What has happened during Hytorax part 2 is quite simple: Mathron's char betrayed the company and Dagankor had them trapped. They were placed in a prison-cell in the dungeons. Glimdrell managed to pick the lock with a dagger that Assar had kept secret. Glimdrell then killed the jailor and freed the others.

From here Glimdrell, Hruad and Fimbren went to Dagankors quaters for the weapons that were taken from them, while the rest went to a basement.

Elise was the first to break from the basement and walked up to the one's in Dagankor's quaters. Dagankor seemingly found out somehow of their precense and got soldiers to flank them. As they stormed the room, Glimdrell hided, while the rest escaped into the inner room of his chamber.

At the same time Imarwyns brother was making contact with the king, pretending to be a representative of Rohan. His mission was to keep the king out of Dagankors killing touch, he almost failed.

Imarwyn found Dolais, and Glistenfae caught up with them. The broke the blocked door to Dagankors office just as the soldiers managed to crush the blocked door to the inner room (in which Elise, Hruad and Fimbren dwelled). Athalt and 5 soldiers came also around this point.

Athalt was earlier informed by Imarwyn about the situation and had gone for reinforcements.

--------------------
You might want to read the first post by Lief, and the few last posts posted in order to get the beginning and the current situation into place. I hope my little retelling of the story this far was good enough. And if it wasn't I can only say, I am drunk as hell! Swaying at the chair right now...

- Falathion