Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2003, 02:58 PM   #11
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

When you said you thought that going to service was boring, is that because you may not UNDERSTAND what people are trying to say to you? As for many other things you wrote, Go ahead and believe what you want, no one is stoping you! Stop in your tracks and look behing, there is no one chasing you, so why do you feel the need to run away from something that is NOT THERE?
And another thing, in your post it sounded 'strange' that you could believe that we are all bateries created by machines.
I did not like you post one bit, keep your dirty thoughts to yourself and do NOT try to change someones religion like you just did! That is unjust! Let everyone believe what they want! You have no right to change them, and you most CERTAINLY don't have the power! I don't know about the rest of you, but I am invincable to people like you who think they can make someones life beter, not relizing that they just made things worse. So if you have something to say about your religion, FINE! But don't try something like that again!

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Silme*Christian is offline   Reply With Quote