Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2000, 05:26 PM   #1
anduin

Jackpot!

Since the largest lottery jackpot was recently given away, I would like to know what everyone would do if they won that kind of money. Don't contemplate just winning say, a million dollars, or even 10 million dollars, but over 300 million dollars. Everyone has thought about what they would do if they won a huge jackpot, so tell us.

I myself would plan a sort of global scavenger hunt. I would leave ahead of time to a certain destination and would leave behind clues for my closest friends. They would then have to figure out the clues to find their plane tickets to the next destination and I would always be one step ahead of them. I would give them plenty of spending money at each destination along with their plane tickets. Finally we would all end up at the same place and party down together!!

Hey, I can't think of anyone that doesn't really need a good vacation and a little adventure.

Oh yeah, no bonus points given to those that would give the money to charity. (It's nice and all, but not very interesting. :P) We would all give some away......heck, I give money to charities now without having won the lottery. I want to know what extravagant things you would do.