Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2003, 08:53 PM   #1
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Travels Through Middle Earth(scripted)

ooc: Please post in the occ thread, or contact me before joining. Thankyou.

ic:

Aduial Morning stared around her in disbelife. She picked up a nearby burnt shingle and it crumbled in her hand. How was this possible, how could it have happened like this? Her father had been killed, wrongfully accused of stealing a farmers crops, her mother had died of an unknown illness, and her village attacked by orcs in the night before, and burnt to the ground. She was homeless, and an orphan at the age of 16. She had no place to go except forward. The sun was slowly rising in the east, and she walked forward. She had no need to stop and get anything, it was all burnt. And so her travels began.

The sun was high, and Aduial's stomach growled hungerly, as she raced out of the stable, bag hanging from her arm full of blankets and food, and the sturdy pure-breed beautiful stallion her ride. Shouts of "Stop thief" sounded behind her, but she didn't stop, until she was well away. She turned the horse, looking back apologetically.
"I am sorry, it was wrong of my to take your things good farmer, but I have nothing else, and if I had asked I would have recieved the same answer. Forgive me good man." She turned the horse again kicking him to a gallop and kept going. All morning she had stopped at several farm-houses, begging for some food and a horse. All had rejected her, with the excuse that these where hard times because of the famine though with more than one house she had caught site of families eating and helping themselves to seconds.

But she was not fated to make it into the next village without some sort of harm. Mid afternoon she was attacked by orcs, just outside the nearest village, and severly wounded, and left for dead. The horse who had oddly enough taken a liking to her managed to shift her on his back and he carried her into the village. She did not stay on his back though and fell off outside a nearby inn. A young woman saw her and took her in, bandaging her head, and laying her in a bed.

The next morning she woke up to a knock on the door, and it opened. A young girl was looking at her in awe.

ooc: This is a chance for any of you to come in or post what you are doing this morning.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>