Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2003, 12:31 PM   #11
TopazJedi
Elven Warrior

ooc: I am sorry for not posting, i was a little confused on what was going on, i thought the bad guys were setting up thier part of the story so i left it alone. Let me get this straight, Larithia, Lalaitha and Sarra have not been captured, but Nerdanel, Nerindel and Lashana have been captured, right? and Larithia and Lalaitha are going to disguise themselves as orcs to go rescue them and get information. ok i will post now. if any of what i post doesn't make sense cause i missed something, tell me so i can edit it.

ic: Lalaitha silently crept up behind the orc-guards, her teeth gleaming as she smiled. The orcs had no warning as two arrows peirced the first one, then the other one, coming so quickly after one another that they seemed almost simultaneous. Lalaitha knelt by the dead orcs and lifted both of the huge carcasses onto her shoulders. She looked around, then melted into the woods, leaving a single footprint behind.
Back at camp, the elf sisters were transforming thier fair, lithe bodies into heavy, ugly orc ones. After putting on the or clothes, they found the garments to be too big, so Larithia sewed some cushions and they tied them on under the foul smelling clothes. they took turns putting river mud mixed with orc blood on thier faces, arms and legs. after removing the stuff, it left thier skin a reddish black color. then they shaped clay ontu thier faces, giving them the brutish features of Uruk-Hai (they were too tall to be regular orcs). After carfully braiding thier hair and tucking it under the helmets, they were ready to go.
Before they set off, Lalaitha couldn't help but play a joke on Sarra. Lalaitha crept up behind her and grabbed her while she was sleeping. Sarra swings at her with her sword and misses.
"Stop! It's me Lalaitha!" she said as she laughed.
"Huh?" said Sarra groggily. Lalaitha laughed even harder. Then Sarra got it.
"Hey, it's not funny. Your disguise looks really good. How was i supposed to know it was you?" she took a good look at the elf. "though i suppose the eyes might give you away. What are you going to do about the eyes and the teeth? I've never seen an orc with blue eyes and white teeth!"
"We are going to do this!" answered Larithia, stepping into the clearing. The two elves closed thier eyes tight and whispered something under thier breaths. when they opened thier eyes, they had changed into yellow orbs with slits like cat's eyes. Thier teeth appeared to be yellow fangs.
"how did you do that?" exclaimed Sarra.
"We didn't do anything" said Lalaitha. "we made you think that we have yellow eyes and fangs. It doesn't work on large areas, and it takes a lot of concentration, but it works".
After that the sisters bid Sarra farewell and dissapeared into the wood. Sarra sighed and started preparing to find the garrison Larithia had told her about.

ooc: the reason Lalaitha left a foot print was b/c of the heavy orcs weighing down on her, and it leaves evedence for the bad, umm... people to find.