Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2003, 08:26 PM   #11
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Quote:
Originally posted by katya
Hey! yeah, i died a lot in that darn Gi cave. The first time I played anyway. Last time I beat it at level 17. It helps if you got the fire ring which is I think in the basement in the villa at Costa del Sol. Put it on Cloud if you have it. If not, just be persistent. I am told that if you use either an x-potion, or a phoenix down on it, you can kill that one thing in the cave. I haven't tried it so I am not sure which. Also, the megalixer. If you didn't get it you can go back. Later. A megalixer is like an elixer for your whole party, or, in other words, a tent that can be used anywhere at any time. The snowboarding is not until the second disk but it's a lot of fun. Also, yeah summons are cool. I like Bahamut, Neo-Bahamut, and Bahamut zero. You'll get those later. And of course Knight of the Round but i don't have that yet. I'm working on it. Ok well, I have talked quite long enough. Ttyl.
My friend Caleb has the Knight of the Round one. He brought his computer to school with the sole purpose of showing me that Summon Materia. You want details, you'll get 'em.