Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2003, 06:41 PM   #21
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Oh I have one. We used to have this lovely little swingset in my back yard (now all that remains is a mere bleached skeleton of it's former glory), but it could only support a certain amount of weight. Anything beyond the weight limit and the chain would snap and the swinger would find themselves flat on the ground with skinned elbows. Well one summer my big brother (who was 16 at the time. I was 7 or 8) came up to visit and he saw that swing set.
So he went out (I tried to warn him first but he didn't listen...go figure) got on the swing and began swinging REAL high...then the chain snapped. Well gravity took over and he found himself in the dirt on his butt with his little sister watching him.
*looks at Legolas_is_fit and Blackboar over the rim of her glasses* You dont have to reveal each others names when telling us such things...and you have to remember that this is the internet...anyone can now read that interesting tidbit here.
Cheers,
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...

Last edited by samwise of the shire : 03-05-2003 at 09:26 PM.
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote