Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Novels
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2003, 11:11 PM   #1
TariCalmcacil
Hobbit

Location: a bedroom, a house, a street, a town, a state, a country, a continent, a hemisphere, a earth, a solar system, a unvierse
Star Trek, anyone?

Hey all. I looked around and I was suprised to find no one started a Star Trek thread created by Gene Roddenbury.

I'm not a hard core trekkie but I happen to be looking for people who are... so yah... if anyone likes Star Trek, reply?

I haven't read many of the Star Trek books, I'm currently reading one of the Next Gen ones... (they have a lot) Its the Q Series.

I've also read First Contact. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I shall as soon as I can. =)

As for the series my favorites have to be Next Generation and Voyager. I like Next Gen better, for reasons. Voyager is the newer series but I feel more attracted to the Crew of Next Gen. (BTW--Nemesis was a great movie--saw it five times meself)

Just a note: I've been looking for some hardcore trekkies to help me with a writing project. If anyone has any good Star Trek links (with information on the Star Trek-verse [thats the best way I can word that] or anything related to Star Trek)

Thanks a bunch ya'll.

-Tari

Love is the feeling when you look in his eye, and know with a tear that you are going to get by.

Once upon a time, I was born then I died. Thats the whole story. It's the end.
TariCalmcacil is offline   Reply With Quote