Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2003, 01:51 PM   #1
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Comic Relief

So, in The Fellowship of the Ring, Merry and Pippon took over the "need" for comic relief. In The Two Towers, we saw that Gimli took over Merry and Pippons job, so I'm thinking that PJ wont be using any of them agian for CR. So, my question is, who will do it this time? Think about it, who else COULD do it, I didn't like Merry and Pippon and Gimli doing it, but just think about the other caricters doing it in ROTK:
Legolas: he can't do it, he's an elf!
Gandalf: He's Gandalf, what can I say? Gandalf is to strong, series, and everything else
Aragorn: He's about to become king, how could they posably do it to him?
Samwise: His part in this movie is to important to be messed with, this is Sam's big moment, Sam's turn to be faithfull, they can't do that to Sammy!
Frodo: Frodo is basically out of it, the ring is taking over his mind, and after Shelobs lier, he is totally dependant on Sam, just about
Gollum: he is a very important charicter, and I think that he is to important for them to mess up his charicter.
Shelob: Very important, but small part, and she has to be terrible the whole time, and heynis (can't spell, so I'll change that to plane old evil) to do comic relief
Other Chariters, soldiers, Arwen ect.: parts arn't big anouph, and even if they were, they arn't the type, there to bussy fighting and all of that type of stuff!

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote