Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2003, 02:12 AM   #11
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Lyla listened nervously outside her mistress door, though not enough to hear more than whispers, the door was very thick. She jumped and scampered away when she heard an angry voice. "YOU MAY LEAVE NOW FOUL MOUTH! I will not endure your lies Snakesnout! Leave the preasence of your Countess you are not presently in condition to look upon my face, you are lower than dirt Foul-mouth! Leave NOW! And make sure Lyla does as well!"

I waited a few minuets, and followed the warg out, looking around. No one was in the hall. Leaning heavily on my staff I limped into the hall, the whole right side of me was still partly numb. I limped on, never taking my weight off of the wizards staff that had accompanied me, and grown grander as the days passed. It was now certantly grand, made of a material more rare than Mithril, though other than the engravings on the side, it might be considered plain, if you where blind.
I limped to the place where I knew the lever was hidden, for the stairs to Star's rooms. I stared at the lever for well over half an hour, knowing no one would come by, and wondering what I should do. If she was mearly upset I could be a shoulder to cry on, but that wasn't the case most of the time anymore, there was always something else. Then I relized it. "Good girl Star. Flee from this dreaded place, leave my company, for time wears out, and you will not wish to be here when Faith Renee Lowe dies, and Doncamiel lives. Yes Star, my friend flee, flee, and do not come back, unles it be in battle." Looking at the lever, I saw the little flicker of flame, and watched as it grew, consuming the lever, then died then there was nothing more on this side of the wall to eat. And I hobbled back down the hall. "Flee Star, and let none see you. I give you my gift, of safe travel, nothing evil shall happen to you on your road to where you go, unless it is accepted by you. And none shall see you unless you wish for them to. And as my best friend, I decline your welcome in this acursed palace again, ever again. Do not come back Star, never some back, unless you are my enemy." The staff wobbled a bit, but I soon regained control, and continued walking.

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 02-26-2003 at 02:17 AM.