Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2003, 04:43 AM   #11
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

"Mmmm... There's thruth in what you say."She looked thoughtful at the disappearing company. "None of the horses they ride are a match for either Ruafus or Merrah. We might even be able to overtake them if we wish. It's a good thing I had her with me in the woods this time. But they've taken Tiamar, the horse I borrowed in Néred to pursue them. And as I promised to return him, I cannot go back to Néred without that horse."

She turned to face Athalt. "Therefore I will go with you if you intend to follow them as you said."

Athalt nodded, he had not expected anything else.

Imarwyn continued "However it will not be easy, stealing the Hytorax from them. Their horses may not be a match for ours but their magic certainly is. My heart warns me against stealing magical objects from sorcerors. And I feel that there is danger too, coming from the Hytorax and the Barrow Downs themselves."

"But, " she said as she checked the bonds that held her pack tied to Merrah's back, "I suppose we'll have to see to that when we get there. I am ready to go."