Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2001, 02:00 PM   #1
gdl96

Crazy, insane, freaky, yet pretty cool

Yesturday afternoon, I was playing the multiplayer game Inklink on shockwave.com. It's kind of like a pictionary game. Anyway, I'm in this game room, and a person with a username "chill4eva" asks who in the room is male. I, along with several others, responded to that. She (actually, I thought she was a he at the time) then asked each male individually their age. I wasn't comfortable really with 15, that might be too young, so I replyed 16 when asked. She then asked my name (my username is gdl96 for the game) and I responded with my first name, greg. She said she had a brother named greg. Whatever. But after that it started getting wierd. She started saying things like "I love greg" and "Will you marry me, gdl?" and things of that such. Okaay. I responed with such things as ":P" and "uh..." I also found out that her name is Anna, she is 13, and lives in Ireland, or so she says.
Well, after a few games in the room, and most of them I won, I decided to leave and do some other stuff. But there was nothing to do, so five minutes later, I went back to inklink. Out of curiosity, I decided to locate chill4eva. Apparently, she was in a room she created called "chill 4 gdl96". This was really getting wierd. I went into the room, and she was very surprised to see me. She said some more stuff to me, which I don't think I should say at this board, and I had my usual responces. Anyway, we exchanged email addresses, and I eventually had to leave.
I know I should be very careful, because she might not be who she said she is.
This is extremely wierd and freaky. Obviously this person is crazy, and definately obsessed. Although, it is pretty cool to have and admireror.