Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2003, 01:34 PM   #11
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Sween
Honestally how do you live like that? I am aware that there is a good cahnce if it all kicked off i would die early i live near a very tactical sire (sellefeild) which would be a prime target many of my mates work there.
I live with it - I'm not going to chane what I do. Everyone thought I was crazy for going to Liberty State Park in Jersey City for 4th of July. It's across the river from where the Twin Towers once stood and there were thousands of people there. Anything could have happened. I've also been to Ellis Island and the Statue fo Liberty 3 or 4 times since then. If something happens - something happens. I was in Times Square for the 2000 celebration and if I had someone to go with this year - I would have.
Quote:

Do you really think the threat is that great because i allways saw 9/11 as a one off
You don't think they have plans for other things? You really can't be serious. The Eiffel Tower was also on their list opf targets - as were many other European landmarks. Tons of documents and diagrams of many US attractions and landmarks were found in the Al Qaeda terrorist camps in Afganistan. Al Qaeda currently has terrorist camps in northern Iraq and are causing problems with the Kurds. Osama Bin Ladin has declared he wants to take down the west and America in particular. There are Islamic religious leaders in Saudi Arabia, Iran and all throughout the Middle East telling students that it is honorable to kill Americans and Jews and take up "Jihad" against the west and the "infidels".

Maybe once England gets attacked you'll see that it's not such an isolated thing. England will get attacked at one point - they're already planning on things as demonstrated by the Ricin incident. I'm not wishing that England or any other country gets attacked - but something is bound to get through at some point.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 01-17-2003 at 01:38 PM.