Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2003, 10:35 PM   #11
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"hmmm i myself don't like it either and whatever it is has guts especially in my forest! I hope it finds it's doom! What a wretched thing! And now Glimdrell i shall answer what you have asked, my name is Glistenfae i have another name as well but now is not the time to speak of it! But why are these "men" holding us captive? And why did you keep the others from killing me? In a way i'd much so prefer death or captivity! This is ridiculous and i shall not stand for much more! Though your friend over there" I said pointing my gaze at the hobbit that i had had at the throat, "She may want to get some herbs or something that wound i cut should be fairly deep and my sword is sharp and sometimes it may happen to have some poison on it! And even then that wound may not heal properly without proper care! You might want to go check on her, sooner would be better then later!" I finished sharply.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote