Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2003, 11:56 PM   #11
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

Blackboar,
Well, with fertility drugs twins triplets and quadruplets are becoming less of a rarity. Before the drugs, the only twin "encounters" were in the same family. It has something to do with genetics, heredity, and statistics. Where in Hawaii does your brother live?

Eowyn,
Tough luck w/ your sister, she sounds like a kak. My brother (twin) have always gotten along, probably because we were partners in crime. (It was so easy to irritate our other brothers! For some reason Jim got mad that we put his toothbrush in the bowl.) We are still best friends and we both live quite close to eachother. Ironically we are the only people in our family living in (or on) Hawaii. John moved back to London to run a small printing business, and Jim lives in Oskaloosa, Kansas. He's a fireman/EMT, and married. Jim and his wife Miyumi (Japanese lady, go figure), have adopted two boys Jeffrey and Heath (Korean kids) Of whom I have never met. You are also a decoy for wanting older brothers. They aren't cool, sweetness.

markedel,
Are you a dude? I've found in most cases of Brother/sister twins, they have a better relationship than same sex twins.