Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2002, 12:26 PM   #11
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Quote:
Originally posted by samwise of the shire
Adrian where did you get Elijah's e-mail? You've got to realize that because he's an actor (and a semi-famous one at that) he probably cant get up on the computer that often because he's off on set and everything. And what's more he PROBABLY realizes he's the idol of a good 20%(or more) of America's Girl population and even if he DOES check his e-mail (even if he has one) he wouldn't put it up on a place where people could get to it. So dont get your hopes up k?
Eowyn you mean Dominic Monaghan? He's a cool guy and doesn't get enough credit. I mean he's not that spectacular to drool over (Like Orlie or Elijah) but he's cute enough. Then there's Billy Boyd who's absolutely adorable and he's goin' to be 35 next year And for you Orlie fans YM magazine has a FINE picture of him on one of it's December covers...of course they designed another one for Elijah freaks so gaze away.
Cheers,
Sam
ps. Wormtongue? Haldir? What is the world COMING too?
MY BEST FRIEND got Orlando's email and emailed him asking for Elijah's. He emailed back and said he would have to check with Elijah about giving his out. Elijah gave him permission to give his email to my best friend. She is giong to give it to me but keeps forgetting whatit is when she isn't at her dad's house(she has it written down there). As to if he has time, he has the time he isn't shoting the movie or any of that stuff so there.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote