Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2002, 02:35 PM   #11
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: well then that was weird.

ic: Aragorn: We searched through the castle and found a cold presenc eomong theses strange people. Then a child came up to me holding a book in her hand. "Tell me what last happend in the caves of Moria before you came here." She said in a voice that meant NOW.
I told her of the Nazgul following us into the mines then as we came to a dead end The wall was not solid and we could go through it. The girl thgen asked about Gandalf and if he had followed us into the wall. I shook my my head. The girl at that thanked me then sped of towards a door and out of sight.

ic Cody: I left towardds the dungoen to find a girl taking the sdame path in a rush talking to herself saying I will get to the bootom of this and get my friends trust back.
"Huh?"
I carried the book in my hand which its pages slowly filled up with what was happaning in the castle right now. I heard a scream then felt stiff and cold all over. I looked into the open door of the Slytherin common room and found a dark cloaked figure standing over a white horse and a cowering girl with a sword who seemed to be trying to fight of this creature. Another girl came and with her power fought the creatutre off and the two were back to normal again. I rushed over to Rose and showeed her the pages and their new story.
"We have to get to the forest. And fast. There are bound to be more then just Ring wraiths coming out of that world. No one is safe in till the ring is back in Middle Earth and back on track towards Lothlorien again."
But as we appraoched the door a new figure appeared. This one fingered its long thick edged sword menecingly and swipted it at me. As the sword came down it missed my head but one scream told me who it hit and I dreaded it greatly.