Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2002, 09:29 PM   #11
Masderanoe
Enting

(Mean while in Mirkwood)

All the spiders were working on new cities throughout Mirkwood, or were helping build a wall around Mirkwood. The wall was very high at the points around paths and low enough the you could climb over them in parts with no paths for miles. The highest point in the wall was the gates. There were three gates, and Grady was going to inspect one of them.

Gate Spider: I'll think you'll be very happy with the gates Sir there are lots of little glowing buttons.

Grady walks up to the wall and smiles with approval. On the wall there was a sign it said: Please insert your Welcome to Mirkwood ID card into the Welcome to Mirkwood ID card slot. He looked to the side of the gate and there was a slot that read Insert you Welcome to Mirkwood ID slot here. Below it were buttons of numerous colors. Next the sign read: If you are a friend to us and do not have a welcome to Mirkwood ID card press the blue button and wait for assistance. (He looked at the blue button underneath the Welcome to Mirkwood ID card slot. Next the sign read: If you are coming to try and assasinate someone or something here with a company of under 12 please press the Orange button, and wait for assistance. Next there was: If you are trying to threaten us then press the green buttons, and wait for assistance. Last the sign read: If you come with an army wanting to invade us please press the red button and stand back from the wall. Underneath the sign there was a big sign that read WELCOME TO MIRKWOOD.

Grady: Excellent I like it.

Gate Spider: I thought you would Sir.

Smiley people are happy when they make smileys.