Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2002, 10:38 PM   #11
cassiopeia
Viggoholic

Yay, I just saw it, THREE DAYS AFTER IT FREAKIN CAME OUT! Stupid shops didn't get it in until today. The extra scenes at Lothlorien were great and I love when Galadriel laughed. The scene where Aragorn hit the pillow at Lothlorien make me and my sister laugh for five minutes. We thought Aragorn had cracked, until we rewound the tape. I thought the bit where Gandalf recited the words on the ring in the language of Mordor wasn't done well. What is the day the the life of a Hobbit thing? I got the VHS version and all it has is the movie. I suppose the Australian release is different. Well, I have the chance to win a trip to the New Zealand premiere of the TT and a chance to meet the stars!