Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2002, 07:54 PM   #11
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Ok I'm a girl and my tastes genrally run in the big blue eyes and dark brown hair and funny smile scheme of things, but that's in the male realm. I think that all THREE of the main women in LOTR(you guys for got Sarah McCleod\Rosie Cotton!) are beautiful in their own way.
Rosie Cotton is beautiful in a sort of tomboyish manner, sensible, not given to alot of frivalties, wouldn't wear makeup if you paid her and would rather go wading in Bywater and get a perfectly good dress torn by climbing up a tree so she could be with the hobbit lads who wouldn't want her there.
I have to go to a party...I choose Rose,
Cheers,
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote