FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2002, 04:44 PM   #11
osszie
Elven Warrior

Don't fear the reaper

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Yeah, and he looks right cute sitting in Bush's pocket there.
Cute!!?? I've met the bugger three times (I live three miles away from his home in Sedgefield, his constituency)

He is the most arogant, self-centered egotistical...........if I didn't know better I'd almost say he was an American politician

Only one word describes Blair..........unfortunately these boards are PG-13 so I can't say it here

As for Diana........don't get me started this "beloved princess and devoted mother" was swanning around Paris with an international playboy when she was killed............why was the devoted mother not at home with her children who one on hols from boarding school at the time........pfah.....she walked around a bloody minefield and visited the odd hospital and everyone treat her like the next mother terasa

At least Di did have the descency to wait until her father died before she started all her slutting around tho
osszie is offline   Reply With Quote