Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2002, 02:54 PM   #1
Sween
im quite stupid

Iraq

Here is a very topicial topic and one that i am sure a lot of you hold dear to you. what are we going to do with Iraq? Its clear america wants war. Its clear england doesnt want to upset america and its also clear the rest of the world would rather have the international comunity deal with it without there own country deal with the problem (the fatal flaw of the UN).

What are your personal feelings on this? would an attack be justified? Has Iraq acctually made an attack on the US?

My pernal feelings have allways been that sadam was never intrested in messing with america he just wanted to happily invade quate and that be that. But america got in his way and his plans failed.

They claim to have proof that hes making wepons of mass destuction but ive never felt he wanted to deal with the USA he knows he would get his ass kicked to the moon and back.

This seems to be a problem that wont go away until something drastic is done it should of been sorted in the first war with the deposing of sadam (thats the way any war should end). So whats the answer i dont think the war is really to do with Iraq as a country i think the real key is sadam and i think he needs to be deposed with a carefully targeted special force opperation or if you will assination.