Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2002, 11:26 PM   #1
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

I'm a proud new mother!

....of 2 eggs!

At my school, eighth graders do what we call the egg baby project in Young Living class (you might know it as Home Ec), and well, it's that time of year! Yesterday my 2 girls were born: Aeryn Michele (named after you Aeryn! Because I think it's sooo beautiful like that)and Aimee Grace. They're adorable! Basically what we have to do is carry them around for about 5 days and do everything we would do with normal babies: rock them, play with them, change their diapers (kleenexes and tape), feed them, clothe them(barbie doll clothes) etc. and keep them safe and unharmed. So far mine are doing great! I just hope nobody kidnaps them I have heard that it's a popular prank during egg baby time....

So anyhoo, have any of you had to do this in the past? Advice would be welcome!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote