Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2002, 10:32 PM   #1
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

oh dear lord, what did i do?

i think someone's in my house. im trying to pretend that nothing's wrong, but seriously i feel like $hitting myself rightnow. i think someone's in my house, this is so insane, what did i do to let them in? im home alone, i should have gone to annies, i should have gone somewhere. crap, i thought i heard a footsteps. oh my god, i think someone's in my hosue.
if theses are my last moments on earth, i just want to say: im sorry for anything i have done evil, i apologise to jersey devil and CBG for me being a jerk. i apologise to darth tater (whereever he is) for being me, i want to say that i love Lord of the Rings and that i hope to god that some of it rings true and that i be sent to middle earth when iam no longer here.
i think someone's in my house. i cna't move. ive never been so scared in my life, what's going on? i think someone's in my house. im seruoisly not joking, i can't do a thing right now, if someothing does happen, this page will be up on a thread, and i want everyone who rads this (including my sister gollum) that i really don't know what's going on. i think someone got into the house..