Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2002, 08:23 PM   #21
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Okay, that took a while, I found it in the book fast enof, but then I had to get back online!

this is what I found, if you have the book that has the whole series in one cover, then you can find this on page 42 and on paragaph 3, in the chapter (if you don't have the book) The Shadow fo the Past:
So it went on, until his forties were running out, and his fiftieth was drawing near: fifty was a number that was somehow significant ( or ominous), it was the age that...

on the next page on paragraph 2, in the 3rd sentince, it says... The conversation at in The Green Dragon at Bywater, one evening in the spring of Frodo's fiftieth year, shows that even in the...

On page 44 last paragraph and on the begining of page 45 it follows... It was just at this time that Gandalf reappeared after his long absence. For three years after the party he had been away.Then he paid Frodo abreif visit, and after taking a brief look at him went off again. During the next year or two he had turned up fairly often, coming unexpectily after dusk, and going off without warning before sunrise. He would not... (next paragraph) Then suddenly his visits ceased, It was over nine years that Frodo had seen or heard of him...

It gose on where Gandalf comes and Frodo agrees to leave on his fiftieth birthday, and then it gose on to his leaving, I am to lazy to typ it up, and about to go eat some home made apple pie, and bought ice creem, so I'll just tell you that the rest of it is on the first few pages of chapter III, where Frodo leaves and so on and so on... the chapter is called Three is Company, so go read it if you are intrested, and give me some feed back please!

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote