Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2002, 01:17 PM   #1
Rand
Hobbit

Location: I port around from day to day. Who knows where I will be now?
Wish me luck...

I have a singing thing tonight where I sing a duet (almost a solo for me. The girl has very little to sing) and then several more "little" solo bits. Not to mention the grupe songs.

Its Broadway and for those of you who know what the songs are my solo is "Surry with the fringe on top" and my little solos are as Harvy in "telephone hour" from bye bye birdie and as a guy in "going courting".

I have a stuffed up nose so wish me luck!

I have been messing up a bit in practice so I don't know how I'm going to sound in the show *teeth chatter* wish me luck?
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neather beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning...
Rand is offline   Reply With Quote