Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2002, 11:10 PM   #11
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

yes, i think that it is sad when people bet on animals, and use intaligent knids of animals as insults, like saying that someone is as stupid as a dog, and meaning it in a bad way! good things that animals probaly do not understand us! that would be so sad!

i love my animals, and even though sometimes i joke about not wonting my cat, if it got right down to getting rid of it, i would change my mind!

and imagine the animals, they have fillings to! like, imagine being in a pound and allways hearing other dogs bark 24/7 and being trapped in this small little cage that allows you to turn around, but that is just about all. and not being able to get "mommy" to take you for a long walk every day, and not being able to get a nice petting, and not being able to sleep in a warm cozy bed! i couldn't imagine that, b/c i am a human, and i live in a loving, ceering family (most of the time) that would never bring me to the "pound"

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote