Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2002, 07:48 AM   #21
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

I tried to post earlier but I had computer problems

Hmmm.

as for science saying IT is alive. a few cells, a zygote, a fetus the same? different?

a vast majority of deaths due to pain and suffering that is practically assured to to lack of resources

very slim chance a "possibilty" of some "savior" will be born. do you sacrifice millions in the hope for one?

A least Cirdan has adopted and I THINK he is pro-choice.

for all those who think the CHOICE should be taken away. I do not see ALL prolifers adopting kids. if they were SO into saving this kids why don't they adopt more.

for each child you birth you should adopt one. that would give a lot of homes to needy kids AND give you one of your flesh and blood.

hell if every prolifer at age 18 adopted a child I wonder what would happen...?

put up or shut up.

I think its easy to tell someone what to do but put your money where you mouth is. YOU go out a raise ALL the children that are hungery and dying. Don't go to school anymore. just get a job or two and raise some one else's kids.

what's worse to stop extra misery and help those that are already here. your to constanstly feed the pain and agony machine.

Darth Tater why do you assume that or I should say state the word fetus and use examples like partial birth abortains.

There are early terms abortians and morning after pills etc.

Why do you target the "extreme" again i say
as for science saying IT is alive. a few cells, a zygote, a fetus the same? different?

we in the west have it easy we have resources. But in 3rd world countries they don't

I think it FAR cruel to subjectigate millions to a TRULY miserable life in the 3rd world. ( not the BS problems in the west)
that will be short brutish and nasty than to prevent it.

what kinda BS is this I respect life some much that I want you to suffer.

This is about the 3rd world baby NOT the west. WE have resources and education they don't. thought disagree with you, your arguments have more clout info a westernized world but for the 3rd world it is vile and cruel.

preventing suffereing from an ( EARLY TERM) abortian compared to a life of misery.

Its easy for high shoolers, hausfrau, men, westerners in general to say such things with food on your plate, education etc to be so noble

but you watch children die day after day, of sickeness, poverty, with no access to things we take for granted, like FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, EDUCATION. You look into a mothers eyes who has lost ALL of her offspring because she does not have access to such basic things as mentioned above.

life aint no bowl of !@##$%^& cherries for most people alive, it is short brutish and nasty for most people alive an if you think it is noble to condemn someone to that kind of life I can do without your type of noblity.

recall that family planning does not equal abortion its more involved than that, my argument is for the 3rd world, IF it comes to that EARLY term abortions.

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.

Last edited by afro-elf : 07-01-2002 at 07:52 AM.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote