Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2002, 04:40 PM   #11
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*Meanwhile Willow soars above Helm's Deep and manages to locate Aragren and her companions running from a group of huorns. She reports back to Eärniel*

Willow: I've found them, but it doesn't look good. *frowns* They were chased by huorns!

Eärniel: Huorns? Are you sure?

Willow: *testily* I think I still know the difference between a sollicitorc and a huorn.

Eärniel: Yes, yes, I know. It just struck me as odd. Hope she didn't propose to make a bonfire.... Can you lead me there?

Willow: Just follow me.

*Eärniel rides after the flying faery. Soon she spots TCwyn, Moraumer, Aragren and a man she doesn't recognize running away from a herd of angry trees.

Eärniel: Ay Caraï! I really going to need to visit the counsellor after this. Can you imagine any one believing me when I say I'm about to interfere with a herd of bloodthirsty running trees that are shouting 'sollicitorcs! Treekillers! Destroy, trample, exterminate'?

Willow: Um. No. But would you mind doing something about it? Soon we'll have no queen left.

Eärniel: Excuse me? I have to do something about it? I'm already babysitting a sleeping hobbit and a cable free palantir!

Willow: *rolls eyes* Why did you give her that chocolate then?

Eärniel: I prefer it this way over babysitting a wide awake hobbit with itchy fingers AND a cable free palantir!

Aragren: *climbing in a flag mast* Excuse me! Rescue first, talk later please!

Willow: *rolls eyes* Do I have to do everything here? I'm so not paid enough for this...*she flies over to Treemoustache* Would you mind calling them back?

Treemoustache: Hoom, let's not be hasty. The huorns...

Willow: Sorry I HAVE to be hasty, your huorns need glasses, they're chasing the wrong ones!

Treemoustache: Hooom, mmm, are you sure?

Willow: YES! They're the ones who asked your help in the first place! They all like trees and plants!

TCwyn: *also in a flagpole trying to keep her feet out of the way of the huorns * Yes! Yes! I LIKE trees! Nice trees! Don't trample poor Tcwyn please!

Treemoustache: Mmmm, I suppose you might be right... *wissles on fingers. The huorns turn around to face Treemoustache* the treekillers are THAT way! *he points to the placce where the rohirrim, Eruviel and Garina are fighting the sollicitorcs*

Willow: Yes, and remember it's not the people!